Advance Medical Directives
Learn how to make your wishes known regarding your medical care and how to designate an agent to carry out those wishes in the event you become incapacitated due to illness or injury. Click Here.
All FFPC offices have adopted an Ebola protocol to protect our patients. For more information about Ebola please visit the Virginia Department of Health website at: www.vdh.virginia.gov/epidemiology/ebola/.
This section contains links to other web sites that we feel might be of interest.
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
- Alzheimer’s Foundation
- Cancer Screening (United States Preventive Services Task Force Guidelines)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FamilyDoctor.org (Health Information for the Whole Family)
- Heart Disease Risk Calculator
- Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging
- National Health Information Center
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Osteoporosis Risk Calculator
- Stop Smoking
- Travel Vaccine recommendations from CDC
Please be sure to read and sign our Patient Privacy Policies form and bring it to your first appointment. You may also use this form to designate who we can disclose your personal health information to.
Individuals may complain to Fairfax Family Practice Centers and to the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, without fear of retaliation by the organization, if they believe their privacy rights have been violated. Fairfax Family Practice Centers’ contact person for matters relating to complaints is:
Fairfax Family Practice Centers (FFPC) Privacy Official
12011 Lee Jackson Hwy., Suite 504
Fairfax, VA 22033
Attn: Rosemary Hieronymus
HIPAA/Patient Privacy Documents are located here.
External Content Disclaimer